Ready to launch your new business in a big way, or perhaps re-brand an existing business that’s floundering?
This comprehensive, easy-to-implement business launch program will help you gain clarity, avoid pitfalls, and save time, money and energy.
Twelve weeks of videos, exercises, worksheets and more will have you feeling confident and purposeful in your direction and daily focus. You’ll develop a rock-solid plan for your business that will keep you on track and will have you making a return on your investment in no time.
- Store Name: Fashionably Late Productions, LLC
- Vendor: Fashionably Late Productions, LLC
351 Highway K25
Monument, KS 67747
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
Fashionably Late Productions, LLC
Have you dreamed of paying off debt or starting your own business or taking up a new hobby?
Have you tried and failed to lose weight or heal from a past hurt or develop a talent you know you’d be great at?
Are you beginning to think you’ll never make that dream happen?
The women who share their stories I this book have been there, too. Each of them came to a point in live where they know something had to change. Each in their own way chose a new path and made their dream a reality.
Stephanie Licata $1,300.00
You are the person that needs a concise clear structure to navigate career change. You thrive on consistency and accountability. You need 100% focus on YOU and your desired professional change. You are looking for not only a professional boost, but a strategic career search plan.
What’s in it for you:
– Six (6) high impact 45 minute career coaching & consulting calls on your timeline (Skype or Phone).
– Full Resume Edit & Redesign ($250 value).
– LinkedIn Edit and Redesign.
– Personality & Skill Set Analysis
– Elevator Pitch Design.
– Personalized Career Search Guide.
– Cover Letter Consultation.
– A Guide to Networking.
– Interview Preparation and Salary Negotiation Support as necessary.
– Email access support M-F between 9am-6pm.
You can expect:
– A resume and LinkedIn profile you feel confident about sending to anyone.
– A clear explanation of what you do and what you are looking for.
– A deeper understanding of your skill sets and how to recognize them hidden in job descriptions.
– A system for creating the cover letter that makes you stand out from the crowd.
– A strategic job search and networking plan.
– Insight into communicating powerfully with hiring managers.
A Full Day All About You and Your Business Dreams
Our planning day will be conducted, either in person for one full day or via Skype over two intensive sessions, to delve deeply into all aspects of your business. Connie will ask probing questions to ensure your plan: clarifies your business purpose; accurately reflects long and short-term objectives for the critical success of your business: and contains strategies and step-by-step action plans to ensure consistent progress toward your vision for your work.
Final Strategic Plan
The final one-year strategic plan will be provided to you, via electronic and hard-copy formats.
You will know quarter-by-quarter, month-by-month, week-by-week what needs to be done to achieve your business goals for the year!