Discover the tools you need to develop a more balanced, integrated life, while maintaining a successful career.
Karen Rudolf $5.95
Have you always wanted to make a difference in the lives of others? What if you could focus on just a few things that would profoundly affect the way you impact the world? You can start now by creating a ripple that will have far-reaching effects. This book gives you the 5 keys to supporting you to Live Your Dream Life Now!
Excellent Decisions $14.95
The Excellent Decisions book and partner journal combine to be a great way for you to learn why you get stuck when you are pursuing goals that you know are important to you, and what you can do to get unstuck and on track toward lasting results. The partner journal is your way to IMPLEMENT what you learn, again helping you create long term and lasting results.
Stephanie Licata $1,300.00
You are the person that needs a concise clear structure to navigate career change. You thrive on consistency and accountability. You need 100% focus on YOU and your desired professional change. You are looking for not only a professional boost, but a strategic career search plan.
What’s in it for you:
– Six (6) high impact 45 minute career coaching & consulting calls on your timeline (Skype or Phone).
– Full Resume Edit & Redesign ($250 value).
– LinkedIn Edit and Redesign.
– Personality & Skill Set Analysis
– Elevator Pitch Design.
– Personalized Career Search Guide.
– Cover Letter Consultation.
– A Guide to Networking.
– Interview Preparation and Salary Negotiation Support as necessary.
– Email access support M-F between 9am-6pm.
You can expect:
– A resume and LinkedIn profile you feel confident about sending to anyone.
– A clear explanation of what you do and what you are looking for.
– A deeper understanding of your skill sets and how to recognize them hidden in job descriptions.
– A system for creating the cover letter that makes you stand out from the crowd.
– A strategic job search and networking plan.
– Insight into communicating powerfully with hiring managers.
Excellent Decisions $4,500.00
My name is Robert MacPhee, and my Excellent Decisions leadership approach is based on helping you and your organization make decisions based on your vision and your values rather than external stress and pressure. I can help you improve your productivity and satisfaction and do it in a way that ensures that your results will LAST. Working with me will give you the encouragement, accountability, new perspectives and ideas that you need in order to THRIVE – achieve at a very high level and be truly happy.
* * Ancient Greek Definition of Happiness: The experience of joy while in pursuit of your potential. * *
I have been blessed to work with and learn from some of the greatest teachers and trainers in the personal and professional development world, including being the Director of Training for Jack Canfield’s organization and being a Founding Member of the Transformational Leadership Council and the Southern California Association of Transformational Leaders. Please feel free to contact me directly ([email protected] or 760-632-4909) for a free consultation to discuss your current circumstances and desired results; it’s the best way for both of us to determine if my style and the Excellent Decisions approach is a good fit for you.
(price quoted is for the minimum coaching agreement of 90 days)
Plummer & Associates $200.00
Business coaching focused on understanding your challenges, obtaining feedback from others, and supporting you to identify and change behaviors quickly. Clients say they appreciate Linda’s practical, common sense approach and gravitas. Linda has 20 years experience with AT&T as a leader in Call Centers, Human Resources and support teams. She is certified by SHRM as a Senior Certified Professional (SPHR-SCP), is a certified Myers Briggs practitioner, and graduated from the Executive MBA program at Georgia State.
Plummer & Associates $50.00
The TKI assesses an individual’s behavior in conflict situations—that is, situations in which the concerns of two people appear to be incompatible. In conflict situations, we can describe a person’s behavior along two basic dimensions*: (1) assertiveness, the extent to which the individual attempts to satisfy his or her own concerns, and (2) cooperativeness, the extent to which the individual attempts to satisfy the other person’s concerns. These two dimensions of behavior can be used to define five methods of dealing with conflict. The report provides a % score of your preference for: Collaborating, Competing, Accommodating, Avoiding and Compromising.
Join the great new website to build your business and collaborate with people who know how to make your business shine on VellaMi. Help bring new ideas to VellaMi to further provide the tools needed for you and your business.
TIRED? STRESSED? OVERWHELMED?
I have been there and navigated my way through—learning new lessons, extinguishing old habits, creating mindset practices – and now have the privilege and pleasure of showing others the way! As someone who was mentored by some of the top thought leaders in human potential, I’m ready to ignite YOUR fire and spark your desire!
Mentoring is about DOING less and BEING more. You will:
- Discover and define what YOU want and need.
- Overcome fears, doubts, and anxiety to move forward with confidence.
- Learn to shift and focus your thoughts and perspective.
- Develop nourishing soul-care practices.
Connect with Carla today for a complimentary discovery call to overcome your barriers and own your gifts and greatness!